[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_spacer height=”50″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Private Policy” margin_design_tab_text=””][/ultimate_heading][ultimate_spacer height=”50″][vc_column_text]The privacy of your personal information is important to us. In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/ or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with IQI HOLDINGS SDN BHD (Company No. 1018842-U), its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partners, including of all of its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/ or its permitted person(s) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”). Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in clause 3 herein that are in connection with our business.
2. Description of personal data
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, details of children and/or guardian(s), occupation, income range, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, details of employer, details of dependants and/or family members, race, religion, nationality.
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
Services & Products
- Facilitation of your project or sub-sale purchase, sale or rent including professional consultancy and advisory for project evaluation, project financing, market research, targeted property markets, secondary property market sales, rent and management either residential or commercial and international sales of property;
- Customer care and relationship management procedures;
- Client profiling activities in connection with our services whenever necessary only;
- Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by us;
Agreements & Arrangements
- Entry of booking forms, sales form or other arrangement in order to book the property units we offer;
- Collection of outstanding payments from you under the booking/sale forms;
- Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the booking/sale forms;
- Internal record keeping for the Purpose herein stated;
External Communication & Marketing
- Marketing of property projects and/or property units to you whether present or future;
- Research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Participation in our competitions or contests;
- Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail and other telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about property projects and/or property units offered by Class Of Third Parties under clause 8 herein;
- Feedback and/or conduct surveys in relation to our services, property projects and/or project units.
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering; and
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to registration forms, sales forms, survey forms, sub-sale forms, booking forms, our marketing and sales agents and/or our website property advertising service providers, your participation in our contests, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to to share your information.
5. Class of Third Parties
Your personal data with us will be kept confidential. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- our auditors, engineers, quantity surveyors, land surveyors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate;
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management or marketing companies or entities;
- our associated, subsidiary or related companies of the Company;
- our business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our business and in relation to our loyalty programs and other programs;
- any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
6. Your Obligations
You should ensure that all your personal data furnished to us is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date, otherwise, we may not be able to process your personal data for the specified Purpose in the most accurate manner.
7. Your Rights
Right to request access to personal data
You may request access to your personal data that is held and/or processed by us given reasonable notice. We will charge a nominal prescribed fee for your request. Upon your payment on the same together with your written request to us, we will endeavour to provide you a copy of your personal data in hardcopy or via email held and/or processed by us within twenty-one (21) days from our receipt of your said request.
Right to request correction of personal data
Please check your personal data when you receive a copy from us. If you find any of your personal data that is held and/or processed by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or otherwise out-of-date, you may request the correction of your personal data. We will endeavour to make the correction to the said personal data and thereafter provide you a copy of the personal data so corrected within twently-one (21) days from our receipt of your said request.
Right to limit processing of your personal data
You may limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
8. Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in clause 7 or to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
|Department||:||Personal Data Protection Officer|
|Contact No.||:||+6 03 2035 6655|
|Fax No.||:||+6 03 2035 6656|
|Postal address||:||19-01, Wisma MCA, 163 Jalan Ampang 504500 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_spacer height=”50″][ultimate_heading main_heading=” Refund Policy ” margin_design_tab_text=””][/ultimate_heading][ultimate_spacer height=”50″][vc_column_text]Thank you for joining Team IQI. Our effort, preparations and investments are here to provide you a solid ground before you start your new career. We would like to guide you to the process from beginning to end and aim that you remain involved. Hence we want to acquaint you about our terms and conditions related to your training and e-tickets.
Once we receive your admission fee for the training, a total package will be offered to you which will be your first investment to your career at IQI. As we have to pay for outside trainers, once your training is confirmed, the fees are non-refundable. In some circumstances, it may be possible to postpone the training session
At IQI we want to offer you the opportunity to attend events and special occasions. Therefore we have a ticket service for our agents. As we have to provision services and costs, the cost of any e-tickets are non-refundable.
For any further questions you can always contact us on the following contact details below:
T: +6 03 2181 2820