IQI presents the “top 5 reasons to invest in rental property” and in expanding your investment portfolio. The article highlights the long-term benefits on property investment . If purchased properly, you can see extra cash flow and also a way to your financial freedom until your retirement days.
Here are IQI’s top 5 reasons to invest in property:
1) Cash Flow
- The returns that generate from rental properties are significantly higher than other investment vehicles including stocks, bonds, etc. If purchased properly you can see hundreds and hundreds of extra cash flow each month from just one rental property. Even after deducting all expenses and future expenses. (Vacancy, repairs, etc.)
- Real estate by nature is an appreciating asset. It can be a great way to rapidly build net worth With every investment made on property, rest assured that you will recieve the return of investment.
3) Principle pay down
- While you’re sitting pretty making cash flow each month from your properties and possibly gaining equity through appreciation, other people (your tenants) are paying down your principal balance for you also. (Assuming you are financing your properties).
- Some of the richest people in the world built their wealth by leveraging other people’s money (Banks, private money, etc..) to buy income producing assets. Having the ability to purchase rental properties with someone else’s money gives you the ability to grow substantially and provide higher returns to your COC (Cash on Cash) returns.
5) Retire early
- Having rental properties is a means to financial freedom. It’s one of the best ways to build passive income and retire early. You can have a never-ending flow of monthly income all while your assets appreciate. Its gold!
At IQI, we believe in changing lives and realising dreams. Together, we will pursue greatness and happiness! What are you waiting for? Get up and pursue your dreams. We dare you!
IQI – Beyond Real Estate